Vietbiz SEIT Co., Ltd. (“VBS”, “we”, “us” or “our”) spends a lot of time to think about what is important to you. We know that includes making the most beautiful gifts and sharing unexpected Magical Moments with the people you love.
We also know your privacy is very important to you. It is to us, too.
Our Websites are directed to and structured to attract Users over age 18. If you are under age 18, you are not permitted to use our Websites. If you are a parent with concerns about children’s privacy issues in conjunction with the use of the Sites, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect a variety of information about our Users, in different ways.
Information You Provide to Us
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We collect Personal Information you provide to us in several ways, including:
- We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you. See the ‘Payment Information’ section below to read more about how we and our partners handle your payment information.
- If you take the opportunity to review our products or participate in public forums associated with the Websites or engage with us on social media, we will collect Personal Information in any such reviews, posts, comments or photos. Note that reviews or posts on forums will be public so you should use care before posting information about yourself online.
Information Collected Automatically
When you visit our Websites, we may automatically collect certain information, namely:
- your usage of the Websites, such as the pages you visit and the products you search for;
- your transactions with us, for example, the type of product you purchased and the costs of each product;
- technical information, for example, your IP address, time zone and location, and the type of operating system and web browser you use and related information; and
Information from Other Sources
From time to time, we may acquire additional information about our Users from third parties, such as the Postal Service and third parties that assist us in the provision of products and services requested by you. This may include third-party analytics providers and advertising networks.
OUR USE OF INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information that we collect for various purposes.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We use Personal Information to carry out our legitimate interests. These include:
- maintaining and improving our Websites, including personalizing your online experience and ensuring content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- keeping our Websites safe and secure.
- providing information, products and services that you request and other transactional or administrative updates.
- informing you about products and services that we offer and that are similar to those you have already purchased or asked about.
- measuring the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and to make our future marketing efforts and those of third parties more effective.
- and administering our Websites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, testing, statistical and survey responses.
We use Personal Information to fulfill our legal obligations, like keeping records for compliance purposes.
And, we use Personal Information to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, information about products and services we feel may interest you, but only if you have consented to receiving these communications.
We may also combine the information which you provide to us (such as your registration details) with information which we collect about you (such as information about your orders) and/or receive from other sources and use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you?
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Third party products and services
While you are visiting or using the Websites, you may be presented with an opportunity to purchase third party products or services. These products and services are offered and supplied by independent companies. If you click on one of the presented offers, you will be redirected to the site of the third party, and any information you provide in response to the offer will be will be governed by the privacy and other policies of that third party. We do not guarantee the security of your Personal Information when using such third party sites or that the operator of such third party sites will comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
VBS uses third party payment processors PayPal to process payments made for products and services via the Websites.
If you choose to pay with PayPal, we only store the tokens required to identify the transaction, issue refunds and identify transactions.
Deactivation Of Your Account
You may request deactivation of your VBS account by contacting us using the contact information below and requesting deactivation. Please note that you Personal Information may remain in our archived records after your account has been deactivated, but we will not keep it for longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes described above.
Retention and Deletion
We retain Personal Information for as long as useful or permitted to further the purposes of collection. You can request deletion of your Personal Information. We provide information on how to do that below. Remember, though, that even if you request deletion of your information, we may keep certain information for a time after your deletion request to comply with legal or recordkeeping requirements. Also, we may not always be able to delete all of your information because of technical or other constraints.
Updating and Access To Your Personal Information
If you wish to change your name, e-mail address, password, and/or communication preferences after you have registered, you can access your account in the My Account section of the Websites. You may also request these changes by contacting us using the below details.
For European Union Residents
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have several additional rights regarding personal information:
- You have the right to request an accounting of all Personal Information that we possess that pertains to you in an electronically portable format (e.g., electronic copies of information attached to an email).
- You have the right to request that we change any Personal Information that pertains to you.
- You have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information that pertains to you.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our use or processing of your Personal Information with a national Data Protection Authority. Each European Union member nation has established its own Data Protection Authority, so please consult local authorities for details.
When you establish an account at VBS, you choose a password to help protect your account information. A password is only as strong as you make it: you should select a unique password and keep it safe. You may change your password as often as you wish by going to My Account section of the Website. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Our sign-in process is designed to help protect your privacy. If you have trouble signing in to our Websites, please ensure that you are using your registered e-mail address and correct password. If you are using your registered e-mail address and correct password, and you continue to have trouble signing in to our Website, please contact us using the details below.
Notwithstanding the above, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we employ commercially reasonable safeguards to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Websites; any transmission is at your own risk.
VBS CONTACT DETAILS
If you need to contact VBS about privacy or this policy:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to us at:
Thu Bui e.Kfr.
Kirnacher Höhe 11
When writing to us, please be sure to include your exact name, mailing address, telephone number and specific preferences or request.